About This Class
Premiere Pro is an industry standard video editor, it is used for YouTube videos, short films and major film productions. In this class students will learn the beginner level to video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro. This is conducted using a live learning environment. the goal of the class is to guide students through the most direct process to video editing using Premiere Pro.
Who Is This For?
- Beginner to Intermediate video editors.
- Editors who want to take time to refine their footage and make it perfect.
- Anyone who wants more freedom to customize the effects they add to their videos.
- importing video & audio clips to a project
- using: select, razor, hand tools
- basic effects
- exporting video to share If your student has been looking for a way to edit/create their videos, this class is a great way to get them started!
Notes for parents
Students should feel comfortable with using their computer and an openness for a challenge. This is an introduction to Premiere Pro and does not cover some of the more advanced features. Premiere Pro is not an easy to learn software and requires a great amount of time to fully master.
An Adobe account will be required to download Premier Pro prior to class. You can download Premiere Pro from this link:
https://www.adobe.com/ca/products/premiere.html. The 7-day trial does give students a full experience of Premiere Pro.
Be sure to review the system requirements as some computers may not run Premiere Pro efficiently: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/ca/premiere-pro/system-requirements.ug.html.